The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, February 10, 2019

With a Little Help from My Friends

Turn right toward Springfield,” a year ago last Sunday, was only third epic road trip I have gone on with Denton (I don’t think I’ve talked to him this year).
Leno Bike 1,” an episode from American Chopper, clues me to Denton’s birthday, a week after Jay Leno’s first appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson. Scott, elder statesman and a mutual friend of Josh and Travis, has a birthday Monday and is the same age as the SuperBowl. Luke was born near the last episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Josh and Travis have birthdays in late March and early April.
“‘Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.’ (Matthew 5:10)”
Year of the Pig! (Animated) by Szafir87
Year of the Pig! (Animated) by Szafir87

No comments:

Post a Comment