The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, February 7, 2011

We apologize for this error 000

The world is annoyingly incomprehensible right now.
1.21 JiggawattsMy Trilogy Kicks Your Trilogy’s Ass and Jigga What? by Nerduo
“New T-shirts by Nerduo available for a limited time only. This snazzy duo of shirts aims to celebrate the pop culture phenomenon that is Back To The Future.”
I am not awake. I want to go back to bed!
Twitter / Carl B.: I’m done! Enjoy the trophy ...
“I’m done! Enjoy the trophy Packers. Because THE G-MEN WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU when football resumes #2016”
We apologize for this error.
Sorry, Packers but Chrysler Won the Super Bowl
With ‘Born of Fire’ Ad

“‘I got a question for ya: What does this city know about luxury? Huh? What does a town that’s been to hell and back know about the finer things in life?’ Chrysler came out of nowhere to win this...”
The previous two links were from Twitter; although for one, this is more obvious.
Twitter / Carl B.: I wish someone gave me a ...
“I wish someone gave me a trophy and a 2011 Camaro convertible just for doing my job”
From what Denton read, and told me yesterday:
POLL: Did Christina Aguilera Botch the National Anthem at the Super Bowl?
“The singer repeats a line accidentally, tarnishing an otherwise spirited opening performance at Sunday’s game
Which apparently failed twice musically, I did not watch ‘The Big Game.’
Black Eyed Peas Super Bowl halftime show a disappointment to most - Oklahoma City TV | Examiner.com
“The Black Eyed Peas performed at halftime of Super Bowl XLV. Most fans summed it up in a word – scary. The group donned Tron inspired outfits, and the vocals ...”
Dear NFL, if I had been watching, then I would be posting about which I was watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment