The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Waspinator has plans... Part 5

“Oh, no, Lois. That’s the beauty of part 5.
It’s so intense it jumps right over 3 and 4.”
Bennigan will be joining me for Laser Rangers rescheduled to today (Zootopia, Rise of the Planet of the Apes). Earlier the host had asked if I knew someone with a membership to Sam’s Club and would be willing to procure some items, a mission which I failed on Tuesday, yet honorary Professor Denton has clued me that these things can be found at the Walmart Neighborhood Market.
“I can’t see what I have bought in the past at the Sam’s Club website,
but here is what we need:

1 - 50 lb. bag popcorn
2 - 1-gallon popcorn oil
1 - Bottle/jar of orange popcorn salt.
I’m not sure what size that is but I’m guessing 1-2 lbs.”
“For freedom, Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore,
and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery. (Galatians 5:1)”
Sunset Shimmer - Things to end by silverwingart
Sunset Shimmer - Things to end by silver wing art

No comments:

Post a Comment