The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Toward flecked 017, Are we really doing this?

“Where angels fear to tread, fools rush in,” so a fear of being misunderstood has limited my aspirations for this post, this commentary. In the end, a friend on Facebook said it better. Wherein I found a title, here is the scene from Family Guy.
Dog Gone (2009)
Brian Griffin: You see, I’d thought I start out locally,
then try to merge with one of the larger groups.
Lois Griffin: Oh that’s a great idea, Brian. Maybe you could join PETA.
Peter Griffin: Join me for what?
Lois Griffin: No, PETA. The organization.
Peter Griffin: What organization?
Lois Griffin: PETA.
Peter Griffin: What?
Lois Griffin: PETA is an acronym, Peter.
Peter Griffin: No, I’m not. I’m Catholic.
Stewie Griffin: Are we really doing this?
Lois Griffin: No, Peter. All I’m saying is, maybe if this meeting goes well, Brian could be part of a PETA rally.
Peter Griffin: Somebody’s having a rally for me now?
Lois Griffin: No, for PETA.
Peter Griffin: That’s me! I’m Peter!
Lois Griffin: I’m not talking about you, Peter. I’m talking about PETA!
Peter Griffin: Somebody better have something to say to me pretty damn soon.
Or I’ll have something to say to them. I’m very busy!
Chris Griffin: I think Betty White is in PETA.
Peter Griffin: THAT DOESN’T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE!
“For where your treasure is, (Matthew 6:21)
there your heart will be also.”
Twilight in socks, very old sketch. - Pucksterv
Twilight in socks, very old sketch. - Pucksterv
“Love how people post articles supposedly not biased because it’s not from a publication that opposes their point of view, then the material they post and cite is produced by organizations biased to the other extreme. But no, keep telling yourself you’re not guilty of drinking kool-aid while you accuse dissenters of drinking kool-aid of their own.”

No comments:

Post a Comment