The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, June 17, 2018

The Spirit of Radio

After his regular full-time job, my friend Travis and I met on the other side of town at Jack in the Box before he went to his second job.
While he ran some errands, I gave a listen to Coast to Coast AM, where Lisa Garr spoke with American Psychic: A Spiritual Journey from the Heartland to Hollywood and “The Sleep Doctor has advice, news and tools to help you.”
I don’t know why I can only seem to get Pandora radio to work on my seven-year-old Dell tablet; Jim Gaffigan has a particular style which I find appealing.
“But Peter said, ‘I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you.
In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk!’ (Acts 3:6)”
New pet (PART 1) by MagnaLuna
New pet (PART 1) by MagnaLuna

No comments:

Post a Comment