The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, June 28, 2018

I'm afraid you're just too darn Loud

As Wednesday became Thursday, I commented on someone’s post in a way that was a bit too sarcastic and I shared an item I was just going to make everyone too sad, so I deleted both of those, yet sometimes things have to be said at least on Facebook where I have the smallest audience and my posts are not globally viewable.
celebrating the opening of a new facility, and there’s even a quota on the refreshments, two cookies per person, yet no quota on the noise and people are greeting each other as if they don’t see each other every day at work, and I have to be 14 feet from receiving line, so my day is just great, or at least has been for the last 45 minutes >:(
“As for the rich in this present age,
charge them not to be haughty, (1 Timothy 6:17)
nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches,
but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy.”
Oh I see by xWhiteDreamsx

No comments:

Post a Comment