The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, June 2, 2018

God blessed Rockfest

Now hosted at the Kansas Speedway, Rockfest used to be held at Liberty Memorial, the country's only the monument to the First World War. Fortunately, a friend has gone live several times today, so I have not missed out.
‘Cause God blessed Rockfest with His own hand / Brought down angels from the Promised Land / He gave them a place where they could dance / If you wanna see Heaven, brother, here’s your chance / I’ve been sent to spread the message / ‘God blessed Rockfest
“The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments,
and I will never blot his name out of the book of life. (Revelation 3:5)
I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels.”
the punk pone has arrived [raripunk] by Mittz-The-Trash-Lord on DeviantArt
the punk pone has arrived [raripunk] by Mittz-The-Trash-Lord on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment