The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Mr. Saturday Night

While Denton and I have plans for a road trip tomorrow, “Hiatus,” an episode of N.C.I.S which aired 9 May 2006, just completed on Netflix and I was reminded yesterday how I have been neglecting “A Friend in Deed.” Coincidentally, David’s been craving pancakes recently, so 6 or 6:30 is going to be a good time to meet up for dinner before the show Saturday night since we have been entreated:
I know what you are thinking, with Groundhog’s Day being Friday your weekend is going to be totally front-loaded and there’s no way Saturday can be anything but a letdown. Oh, not so fast, because Saturday at 9:30PM I will be performing at ComedyCity and I can promise you that show will be way more fun than any rodent-based holiday. Yes, ANY rodent-based holiday.
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”
Swiggity Swooty — Stage Mage Knock ‘em dead, Trixie.
Swiggity SwootyStage Mage Knock ‘em dead, Trixie.

No comments:

Post a Comment