The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, November 10, 2017

A Friend in Deed

Someone was calling for my sister, but they called me and woke me up out of a solid sleep.
Ah, geez, Rick, why you got to go and wake me up at quarter after 10 in the morning after I’ve only been asleep for 5 hours and all my day off, no less?
“I’m both sick of and sick to my stomach.
Actually thinking of going to the E.R.”
said my friend David on Facebook.
Ronni and I were visiting him and he seems in good spirits, his hospital gown is green, and I left to pick up three things from his apartment: his phone charger, headphones, and ‘Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone’
“I will not leave you as orphans;
I will come to you. (John 14:18)”
Vector #742 - Moon Dancer #4 by DashieSparkle
Vector #742 - Moon Dancer #4 by DashieSparkle
“In all things, I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ (Acts 20:35)”

No comments:

Post a Comment