The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, November 13, 2017

I don't know where, my Homies

I don’t know where my soul is (soul is) / I don’t know where my home is /
By the time I got to work this afternoon, today was not going well, and I-I was right because I forgot something I always have to have for work, so I called in to call it a day.
Fire Star Animations — Fizzlepop BerryTwist~ I love her so much~ I really...
Fire Star AnimationsFizzlepop BerryTwist~ I love her so much~ I really...
I briefly had the ambition to clean but my resolution dissolved after the center desk drawer, and I am relenting being unfriended possibly in response to my blog post and no idea by whom.
“For those whom he foreknew, (Romans 8:29) he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.”
I rescheduled with Bennigan, and watched NEW GAME!, Kino’s Journey -the Beautiful World- the Animated SeriesFood Wars! Shokugeki no Soma with Josh on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment