The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Ol‘Lim’icks

American Spies Paid $100,000 to Russian Who Wanted to Sell Material on Trump
Look back to October 2014 or last month, and see many days where I publish no post on my blog; I was working many hours those days and was not able to publish before the day was over.
I was working until midnight,
but I was there 20 minutes before the end,
but it’s about the attempt!
I saw the teams from Switzerland and Australia enter the Olympic Stadium. “Kansas City braces for largest snow storm in four years,” which did not happen nor happened today, yet I wimped out and did not go to Laser Rangers.
“A new commandment I give to you,
that you love one another: just as I have loved you,
you also are to love one another. (John 13:34)”
Starlight Trixie by Dori-to pony
Starlight Trixie by Dori-to pony
“Mama, I just killed a man,” yes with that rendition she did. Secordarily, this image is honouring a new Fan Series Trixie and Starlight Glimmer Figure and the launch of a Tesla Roadster into orbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment