The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Whirlwind weekend 043

Every other week our three dogs receive a shampoo treatment from my father and sister; at two o’clock in the living room those three dogs are laying on their sides, my sister is playing on her phone, and my father is asleep watching The Weather Channel.
I am going to visit Don Denton Turley tonight, donate blood before Bennigan and I go to see ‘Black Panther’ tomorrow, and lunch around 1:30 on Monday with my former team leader, who now works down the street at KU Edwards.
“The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
he will quiet you by his love; (Zephaniah 3:17)
he will exult over you with loud singing.”
Chibi Sunset Shimmer by Sound-wave Pie
Chibi Sunset Shimmer by Sound-wave Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment