The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

He’s her special Zompony.

For as much as I feel Singles’ Awareness Day, somewhere ...
Because today the woman to the left of me successfully let me know I was wrong, “Characters from the comic’s been on The Walking Dead from the start,” I continue to regret that I never studied Debate and Forensics, where I could have learned rhetoric or at least how to argue. This time, I was blindsided, not because I was delirious.
I’m known to locate certain things from time to time,” so a former significant other to The Girl Next Door asked for my help. I didn’t find exactly what he was looking for his girlfriend, but let him know he could continue to find glitter even at this late hour for his card.
“Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast;
it is not arrogant (1 Corinthians 13:4)”
Vector - Filly Scout CMC by SketchMCreations
Vector - Filly Scout CMC by SketchMCreations
Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate,” a corruption of a line from “Hearts and Hooves Day,” serves to title this post, “He’s her special somepony.”
The image was a scene in “28 Pranks Later.”

No comments:

Post a Comment