The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, October 13, 2017

Papers in the Cranium

Someone could “know nothing of the world beyond this blog yet would recognize its pretentiousness,” when I actually try, e.g., “Born to be Alive,” and explain what I’m going on about, I connect to an audience.

It’s always a good time,” par exemple, could have been better if I had linked to “The Origin of ‘Gainaxing’ (and also Gainax),” which describes how and why “Daicon IV Opening Animation” is both great and significant; instead I reference Owl City and expect that everyone will see Twilight (Purple Smart) has the same name as the song in the animation.
“And whatever you do, in word or deed, (Colossians 3:17)
do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through him.”
Twilight. by Ljdamz1119
Twilight. by Ljdamz1119

No comments:

Post a Comment