The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, October 16, 2017

Fear the Waking Day

Too often I stay up into the early morning and lose the opportunity to get things done (today I went with my father to Sam’s Club).
Every Which Way but News,” while useful when I want to avoid certain headlines, might need to be retired in the near term. Anyway, “The Walking Dead Will Finally Cross Over With Fear The Walking Dead Soon,” which  excites one colleague, and I can totally dish about The Last Man on Earth with another colleague!
“Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial,
for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life,
which God has promised to those who love him. (James 1:12)”
Untitled by Ljdamz1119
Untitled by Ljdamz1119

No comments:

Post a Comment