The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, October 12, 2017

MBH - my brain hurts 036

Day after day, I’m more confused,” and Being Scott Malkinson requires appointments to follow up with the semiannual blood tests.
The results were far from “Whirlwind weekend 008,” and I dispute gaining twenty pounds; I observed a difference of fifteen pounds later in the day. I am actually going to exercise daily, some day soon. I have resumed supplements to lower cholesterol.
“Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
always abounding in the work of the Lord, (1 Corinthians 15:58)
knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.”
Teacup by The Park
Teacup by The Park
“And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. So then, as we have the opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith. (Galatians 6:9-10)”

No comments:

Post a Comment