The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, June 9, 2016

As Perfect a Thursday 041

A technician from Consolidated Communications had been continuing to work since 3 o’clock, and a phone was working again, and all the same people are calling again, so the home phone is working again. My father and sister replaced the broken gasket in the showerhead. I brought a loan with a lender closer to current.
I was nominated by
I’m genuinely curious to read other people’s responses.

Four names I go by:
1. Chris
2. Christopher
3. son
4. brother

Three places I’ve lived
1. here (I’m not applying for credit right now)

Four things I love to watch on TV?
1. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
2. South Park
3. Family Guy
4. Archer

Four places I have visited
1. Bonner Springs, Kansas
2. Olathe, Kansas
3. Kansas City, Missouri
4. near Houston, Texas

Four things I love to eat
1. Pizza
2. Chicken wings
3. Cheeseburgers
4. Burritos

Favorite drink
1. Diet Dr Pepper
2. Unsweetened tea
3. Water

Four people I think will respond and be fun
(I’m leaving this blank...)

Really, anyone who wants to...
To copy this, in the Facebook app, just hold your finger down on this text, and it will highlight this entire post. Select copy, then go to your status, tap and hold till it says paste then tap it and edit in the message.

Have some fun! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment