The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Get it together, Osaka!

Chronic tardiness is one of my foibles, but perhaps was today a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - heuristic - encouraging a person to learn, discover, understand, or solve ...
Being late messes over your co-workers. I’m sure going to learn to be on time Sunday because I am giving another co-worker a chance to arrive later. Goodnight I have the app watch some more ‘My Hero Academia,’ and ‘Haven’t You Heard? I’m Sakamoto,’ which is totally new to me.
“My soul yearns for you in the night;
my spirit within me earnestly seeks you. (Isaiah 26:9)
For when your judgments are in the earth,
the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness.”
Haven’t You Heard? I’m Rarity as Jasmine
Rarity as Jasmine by SilverMapWolf on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment