The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Postscript to Experiment 643

Before my friend David and I met at Perkins,
we attended Toastmasters in Bonner Springs.
Ronnie, who previously appeared in an article from the former Bonner Springs Chieftain, introduced the concept of a Big Hairy Audacious Goal, for which there is an acronym. I’m thinking that I might make some in the future.
“So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love,
any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy,

complete my joy by being of the same mind,
having the same love, being
in full accord and of one mind.

Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, (Philippians 2:1-4)
but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.
Friendship Never Dies!
Friendship Never Dies! by dennyvixen on DeviantArt
Let each of you look not only to his own interests,
but also to the interests of others.”

No comments:

Post a Comment