The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, June 6, 2016

Web wanderings 043

A second episode from ‘Top Gear’ is better,
but heralds end of the Sunday that wasn’t …
“RT @CityFlyer502 @HuffingtonPost:
Coffee needed for Monday mornings
I was deliverying pizza and saw a ’76 Lincoln, and 94.9 KCMO had a class reunion of 1976, where were they playing hit songs from then. I was thinking: my goodness that was 40 years ago, and the class of ’76 are certainly old now, yet I realized that is only 20 years older than I, and my father 25 years older than I.

@Jeremy_Danner: Seriously piss off and unfollow me if you think that taking the appropriate steps to save a 4 year old is wrong.”
“You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you,
because he trusts in you. (Isaiah 26:3)”
“Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed
you would see the glory of God?’ (John 11:40)”
Top Gear’s second episode is better, but more of the same
August 21, 2010 | mushroom assistant [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment