The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Whirlwind weekend 026

To get out of the house, I visited friends and a Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - cineaste - any person, especially a director or producer.
Thursday night, I visited my friend Ben and we watched a few episodes of ‘One Piece,’ where aspiring pirate Luffy and his Straw Hat crew misadventure through comedy and danger in pursuit of the Treasure of the Grand Line; and ‘Silver Spoon,’ a unique contemporary slice of life about a boy who attended Junior High in the big city, whose only goal was to be as far away from his parents as possible, thus transferred to an agricultural high school on the northern island of Hokkaido.
“Jesus said to them, ‘I am the bread of life;
whoever comes to me shall not hunger, (John 6:35)
and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.’”
Roll confused mix justified 3
Roll confused mix justified 3 | Yoshikawa yuzu [pixiv]
Yesterday, I watched the Steelers with my friend Aaron,
and later Dateline Saturday Night Mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment