The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

And we‘ll all float on, all right?

How easily I forget those times when I was without money for ten, eleven, or thirteen days, “I picked a fine time to leave you, Lucille”
Absurdly Harsh Penalties That Sparked the Oregon Rancher Protest
Ammon Bundy’s Enemy is Media as Well as Government
“Not that I am speaking of being in need,
for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content.
I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound.
In any and every circumstance,
I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger,
abundance and need. (Philippians 4:11-13)
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.”
And we‘ll all float on, Dashie
Dashie~ by Darkynez on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment