The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Everything’s changed in January, part Five

Oh don’t you dare look back / Just keep your Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - bellwether - a person or thing that shows the existence or direction of a trend...
“But he said to me, (2 Corinthians 12:9)
‘My grace is sufficient for you,
for my power is made perfect in weakness.’
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses,
so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”
My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.
Friendly Advice by NadnerbD on DeviantArt
Unfortunately you have not been selected for a position at the Arby’s at this time.
“Oh, no, Lois. That’s the beauty of part 5.
It’s so intense it jumps right over 3 and 4.”

No comments:

Post a Comment