The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Give it up for Lindt, too

The traffic on the way to Bonner Springs Toastmasters and how much time remains until Obama’s Last Day have recently reminded me about this Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - pugnacious - inclined to quarrel or fight readily.
For a time, I considered the inevitable return to a position at Arby’s, and such impossibility causes much frustration for me, which I have since accepted. Bureaucratic entanglements continue to slow my first day at my job, which should be early next week.
“Whoever is slow to anger is better than the mighty,
and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city. (Proverbs 16:32)”
Brilliant Sunset.
Brilliant Sunset. by BillErakDragonDorado on DeviantArt
Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get, unless you read the diagram on the box.”

No comments:

Post a Comment