The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Shut up and Dance with Me

My family gave me a book, a special TBN Edition for You’ll get through This: Hope and Help for Your turbulent Times by Max Lucado; in all the Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - probity: integrity and uprightness; honesty, I had not taken it to heart or taken action, until I today heard a song on Mix 93.3 to title this post.
Sometime between a pending webinar, “Honest Trailer tackles Die Hard,” Super Power Beat Down, and the actual time of said webinar, I decided to return to sleep and simply complete more applications for employment instead of the webinar.
“13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)”
♪ Oh don’t you dare look back / Just keep your eyes on Me / I said you’re holding back /  She said shut up and dance with Me ♪
My faithful students by Fluttershy626 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment