The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, December 21, 2015

the Sparkle® fairy

Hey, today my sister celebrates her birthday, so I am watching Redbox with her and my father, yet I have been catching up my sleeping and enjoying episodes from season 2 of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic; I haven’t for quite some time been reminded how awesome Rainbow Dash is, or how great Sparkle® paper towels are!
Walmart is a Holy Land
“‘May I buy your groceries?’ Rather than buy ourselves and our young adult children gifts this Christmas, we decided to walk the walk. You know. That walk where you stop indulging yourself with in...”
“Therefore God has highly exalted him
and bestowed on him the name that is above every name,
so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father. (Philippians 2:9-11)”
10 minutes of ponies and chill ‘n she gives you this look
Doshin It by sykobelle on DeviantArt
Ford doesn’t even know … Falcon or Territory?
“The historic Falcon 9 first stage will never fly again, Elon Musk said…
When season 2 first aired, ‘Sisterhooves Social’ centered on Sweetie Belle, and ‘The Cutie Pox’ had Apple Bloom, so the fandom assumed that ‘May the best pet Win’ would focus on Scootaloo to become a pet for Rainbow Dash. The only way to tie this-this back is to say that my sister has recently adopted a turtle, which in this case is not spelled tortoise.

No comments:

Post a Comment