The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, December 20, 2015

On the Blink, and on the Mend

My previous post was most of Saturday simply waiting my shift to start, and once I began work, and Being Scott Malkinson, I suffered because I had not taken my medication, so I had to leave early.
Steve Harvey mistakenly crowns the wrong Miss Universe 2015
“Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez thought she had won the Miss Universe pageant. But then the host Steve Harvey said he’d made a terrible mistake.… ”
“Brothers, (Galatians 6:1) if anyone is caught in any transgression,
you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness.
Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted.”
I was asked not to upload this until after Christmas, commission for American Mutt!
Browsin’ by DILeak on DeviantArt
I’m-I’m pleased to be an administrator at a fan page on Facebook, so I took the opportunity to make a post about my newest job, and some misgivings I am beginning to have.
I am blessed with wonderful friends, who met me at Red Robin, and whose counsel causes me to keep on keeping on. Sorry, for any inconvenience, I will have Tuesday a replacement for my mobile phone, which has been on the blink, and I am on the mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment