The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Take these broken Wings

Learning to trust your instincts is a valuable lesson to learn.”
To which I would be inclined to add a Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - merrythought - Chiefly British. the wishbone or furcula of a fowl: don’t put the course before the heart, and I’m a human being and not a human doing.
2015: The year Russia told America ‘enough’
Secret Message You Never Noticed in ‘A Charlie Brown Christmas’.”
“In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation,
and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,
who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it,
to the praise of his glory. (Ephesians 1:13-14)”
And learn to fly again, Sunrise Phoenix, learn to live so free
Sunrise Phoenix by Zuko42 on DeviantArt
“I tried to talk, I want you to remember that. I tried to reach out, I tried to understand you. I think you just don’t care! I don’t suppose it really matters now,” since I have this morning left my recently new job at the other restaurant.
Take these broken wings / And learn to fly again, learn to live so free ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment