The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, January 18, 2016

My Immortal, part Three

When I last visited Denton and Hannah, Hannah and our friend Veasley were discussing some sheet music arranged for guitar, like a song by Evanescence, which is also a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - aeonian: eternal; everlasting.
Gas just 78¢ a gallon in northern Michigan city: It’s possible that there is a ‘mirror universe’ where time moves backwards, say scientists
“For we all stumble in many ways.
And if anyone does not stumble in what he says,
he is a perfect man, (James 3:2)
able also to bridle his whole body.”
I’m afraid, mischievous little Philomena here took the occasion to have a little fun with you, Fluttershy
Praise the Sun by gor1ck on DeviantArt
I can no longer select text from inside an article on Facebook, yet I have found a way to work around this: share the story to Twitter and copy the text from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment