The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, September 27, 2015

My oh my Gosh 031

“In a rare event that hasn’t been seen for more than three decades,
a super-moon and a lunar eclipse are about to coincide.”
‘Tonight’s Doctor Who episode continues the show’s recent trend of deconstructing the Daleks, his armored “space Nazi” adversaries. And just like with the recent “Asylum of the Daleks” and “Into the Dalek,” we discover that Dalek nature is...’
“28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28-30)
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me,
for I am gentle and lowly in heart,
and you will find rest for your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
Lullaby for a Princess
Lullaby for a Princess | GirlSay [pixiv]

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your links with LinkShrink and make money for every visitor to your short links.

    ReplyDelete