The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Strawberry cinnamon cilantro Cupcakes

A few things surprised me before I went to the Toastmasters tournament in Leavenworth, Kansas; I was able to see the new episode from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, from which I chose the title for this post.
One of my friends has played with the Washing Well Wenches, and also on some cruises as a pirate wench, and had plans to move on Talk like a Pirate Day, but was able to complete her move today.
“5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, (Proverbs 3:5-6)
and do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.”
I asked what I should draw, and she said, “Rarity with a big bow”
Peace, love, art.

No comments:

Post a Comment