The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, September 4, 2015

Batting on a sticky Wicket

I called this place ‘America’s worst place to live.’ Then I went there.
“What happened when I went to a place in the U.S. that I ranked lowest among all U.S. counties.”
“23 Am I a God at hand, declares the Lord, and not a God far away?
24 Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him?
declares the Lord. (Jeremiah 23:23-24)
Do I not fill heaven and earth? declares the Lord.”
Oh, that’s right, I went there.
O B E Y by SkyCrown on DeviantArt
Breaking the Law Won’t Get Kim Davis What She Wants
“Kim Davis’s protest would be far more effective were she to resign gracefully, and, having made clear her reasons for doing so, take up a new role as a champion...”

No comments:

Post a Comment