The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Junk in the Trunk

Few experiences are like waking up to a nightmare and not being able to go back to sleep. Last night, I visited my friend Denton, and supplied him with a guide to Red Hat Linux, which had been in my trunk for some time. When I bought my new car, I moved everything from the old car over the new trunk.
“This is what happens to your brain and body when you check your smartphone before bed.”
All night I’ve been having the same damn nightmare not having to move stuff in order to escape, which is somewhat like the way I am trying to move past attitudes of the past or crippling self doubt.
“In many cases 52-year-olds from 2006 had the same score as 60-year-olds from 2012.”
“8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth,
but you shall meditate on it day and night,
so that you may be careful to do according
to all that is written in it. (Joshua 1:8)
For then you will make your way prosperous,
and then you will have good success.”
In the Name of Jupiter...
In the name of Jupiter... by kaylathehedgehog on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment