The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, February 6, 2015

Tonight, Tonight, Tonight

Just out of curiosity, are any of those songs covers? Or do some of them just have the same title as other songs? ‘Tonight, Tonight, Tonight,’ for example?”
After Egocentric Universe: Now You See Me, Too, I had a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - succorance: the act of seeking out affectionate care and social support.
I’m starting to notice a pattern this year, for this time of the month. I’ll find myself making plans with a friend to visit and watch anime, and through circumstances I’ll find myself canceling those plans. I’m like Pinkie Pie in the episode ‘Too Many Pinkie Pies,’ so I went to visit Denton and watch A Million Ways to Die in the West.
“3 Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you;
bind them around your neck; (Proverbs 3:3-4)
write them on the tablet of your heart.
4 So you will find favor and good success
in the sight of God and man.”
And having lots of friends means that you sometimes have to make choices as to who you’ll spend your time with
Pinkie Pinkie Pie! by NP447235 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment