The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Because the Night belongs to Lovers

Valentine’s Day, which I have recently softened about, saw many couples visit our lobby. Counter is a damage-dealing Fighting-type move introduced in Pokémon, so buy this satirical Fifty Shades of Zane Grey to counter the work, mentioned in the following story, which embodies a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - belie: to show to be false; contradict.
“I help people who are broken inside. Unlike doctors who use x-rays or blood tests to determine why someone’s in pain, the wounds that interest me are hidden. I ask questions, and listen carefully to the answers. That’s how I discover why the person in front of me is ‘bleeding’.”
“4 Against you, you only, have I sinned
and done what is evil in your sight,
so that you may be justified in your words
and blameless in your judgment. (Psalm 51:4)”
With apologies to the one and only Ralph Wiggum
Valentine Derpy by PixelKitties on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment