The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Let’s Go, Come On

Apparently, the other thing I’m chock-full of is not knowing stuff,” which belies a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - polymathy: encyclopedic knowledge.
My car came loaded with lots of optional equipment; one of those is remote start, which is fine in this cold weather and everything, but it runs down the gas a little bit. I went to put more fuel in my car tonight and I couldn’t get the fuel door to open by pressing the button in the driver side door, so I guess I’m going to Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM tomorrow morning, because I’m just plain out of ideas.
“Instead, speaking the truth in love,
we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head,
that is, Christ. (Ephesians 4:15)”
Since when does Twilight Sparkle ever fail?
Since When Does Twilight Sparkle Ever Fail by TexasUberAlles on DeviantArt
I tried again Thursday afternoon, when the air was warmer, and the button opened the fuel door perfectly. Also, this time that pump had a plastic bag over the nozzle, so it likely would not have worked last night, which would have led only to “more colorful metaphors,” in turn which could have led to the discovery of the nonfunctional dispenser. Yes, I did a lot of frustrated screaming about the release that would not release, a mechanism which could have been protecting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment