The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, February 2, 2015

Thank you, my Twilight

SF Raises Minimum Wage to Zero - Ricochet
“In November, San Francisco voters decided to raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour. Now one of the law’s biggest supporters is paying the price. Borderlands Books, a Mission District store specializing in science fiction, opened in 1997....”
“6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. (Philippians 1:6)”
Support me on Patreon, help me to create more art
Huggable Pony by GAlekz on DeviantArt
My timing to change my profile picture, especially with the current caption, is suspect when one considers my existential crisis about my ratio of debt to income, and my resulting feelings of darkness, depression, and futility.
Fortunately, I have a few friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment