The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Mary, Mary, quite Arbitrary

Sometimes I can be selfish, yet my philosophical cup of tea is not necessarily defined by a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - solipsistic: of or characterized by the theory that only the self exists.
The movie was made almost 20 years ago, but I just finished watching the big screen adaptation of how Howard Stern became a success; the best part is Howard Stern and the rest were mostly portraying themselves. Without a dictionary I can’t tell you what the difference between sincerity and honesty are, yet I believe Howard Stern was playing ball with them well in this film.
“36 Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified. (Acts 2:36)”
 Hey Admiral, now TeaTime Desu! !
Kongo cup | chlorophyll [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment