The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, November 6, 2014

see what I did there 016

Yesterday morning, I talked with a counselor about issues to which I alluded on Sunday, work and my need to sleep have recently caused me to post less often to my blog, and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - ‘anatine: resembling a duck,’ phonetically bases a following example of paronomasia.
“I can’t wait to go home and make love to my pillow,”
stated my current general manager.
“Oh, you have a ‘dakimakura’?” I asked.
“No, Chris. I’m opening in the morning,
and hoping to get five hours of sleep tonight.”
Dakimakura | Know Your Meme
“Dakimakura (translated as ‘hug pillow’ in English), also known as ‘Dutch Wife,’ is a type of large pillow mainly used by the Japanese youth as a security object ...”
“8 The Lord is gracious and merciful, (Psalm 145:8)
slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.”
Dakimakura Dear Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia Pillow by TheParagon on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment