The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, November 2, 2014

crapehanger: Dictionary.com’s Word of the Day

Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - crape-hanger:
a person who sees the gloomy side of things.
For many years, Professor Denton has said that I am ‘a delicate flower,’ which in my mind means that I am ‘a pansy,’ as evidenced by my early departure from work yesterday, where about to cry I felt like everything I did as was wrong. Oddly, I felt better when I visited the home of Denton, and we laughed at Everything Wrong With Signs in 16 Minutes or Less.
“7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues,
they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. (1 Corinthians 13:7-8)”
Oh Mesousa, will your depressing antics ever cease?
Pani Poni Shy by MegaSweet on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment