The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Family Feast Day

Happy Thanksgiving, and the Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - degust: to taste or savor carefully or appreciatively, which describes my feelings for dinner today, and Wreck-It Ralph on Encore, although I don’t much care for Owl City.
I’m bringing butter back...
“You can lose weight and reset your body by following a simple diet of water and oxygen.”
“16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel,
for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes,
to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith,
as it is written, The righteous shall live by faith. (Romans 1:16-17)”
Venellope’s a natural, and the players love her, glitches and all, just like I knew they would
President by Slugbox on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment