The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Major Samantha Carter

Via the European Space Agency, PhysOrg.com - Science, Research, Technology, Physics discovered another fiendish plot by the Goa’uld to disguise Apophis as an asteroid! Also, Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - apocryphal: of doubtful authorship or authenticity.
Willow and Jaden Smith Answer Your Elder Care Questions
“Dear Willow and Jaden Smith, My 76-year-old mother recently had her third fall. She is fiercely independent and is mentally ‘all there,’ but my brother and I worry...”
On Tuesday’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., we first saw Agent Carter. One assistant manager at my store looks like Daniel Radcliffe, and traveled to New Jersey to play in a tournament of the following game, which he enjoys, even more than Kenneth ‘Kenny’ McCormick does.
Kenny plays Magic: The Gathering Tonight on an All-New South Park!
“There are illegal goings-on in the basement of City Wok.”
“11 Why are you cast down, O my soul,
and why are you in turmoil within me?
Hope in God; for I shall again praise him,
my salvation and my God. (Psalm 42:11)”
Commissions are open for November and finally finished the drawing started in July
Shy Pone by MrsRemi on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment