The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Drop in like it’s hot!

Cold? Drop in like it’s hot! On 11/13: Buy 1 6pc. Boneless Wings, get the 2nd FREE! Any flavor, mention text at order. Limit 2 offers.
Stop Dressing Like a Slob When You’re Traveling
“On evenings before I travel, it is my custom to set out the following day’s clothes on my bedroom chair. I do this in tandem with packing my suitcase, attending as much to the details of my travel costume as to the items being curated for use ...”
November 17 is the last day to drop a full semester course
with a W or request pass/fail grade option.
Oh how we love our DJ, I had only one other drawing of Vinyl Scratch up until now. Hopefully there will be more to come, along with Octavia as well
Vinyl Scratch by SoulSpade on deviantART
I Will Dress Like a Slob on an Airplane and No One Can Stop Me
“There are people out there -- fancy, elegant people -- who strongly argue the case for dressing nicely on airplanes.‘The plane is not your living room,’ they say....”
“12 Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes?
There is more hope for a fool than for him. (Proverbs 26:12)”

No comments:

Post a Comment