The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Whirlwind weekend 017

Last weekend, I helped a friend take one load of his things to his new apartment. Later on Saturday, I helped my friend Denton to clear a space for Zombie Squad 34 Blood Drive, when I also donated blood last Sunday; if you follow the link, look for my cameo.
Sharingan is a jutsu ability that a ninja Ditsy Doo can use.
Derpy sharingan! by AstmaInhaler on deviantART
‘Corpse Party: Blood Drive’ Gets Some New Screens
“It wasn't too long ago that we posted the Japanese release date and details for ‘Corpse Party: Blood Drive’, which continues two months after the events of ‘Book of Shadows’.”
Monday, I went to the meeting of Bonner Springs Toastmasters, where I kept time for the speeches, and volunteered to give an ‘Icebreaker’ speech, because March has five Mondays, my speech is not until Monday, April 14.
3 Ways To Tell Better Stories And Make People Care
“Good stories move your customer create loyal followers and hook your audience to pledge their allegiance to your brand. Here’s how to write something ...”
A few years ago, Denton made an archaeological trip to Honduras, so he and I met his friend Ingot in Lawrence, and enjoyed a celebratory dinner in honor of her birthday.
“7 Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy. (Matthew 5:7)”

No comments:

Post a Comment