The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Worst rhyme in the History of Reggae

I was quoting directly, and I concede: the lyrics are out of sequence.
For worst rhymes in the History of Reggae,
infallible Jeremy Danner nominates ‘Love is my Religion’ by Ziggy Marley.
♪ I don’t want to fight / Hey, let’s go fly a kite ♪
♪ There’s nothing that we can’t cure /
And I’ll keep you in my arms for sure ♪
♪ Hey, you can take it or leave it /
And you don’t have to believe it ♪
Charitable organizations are exempt from the Do Not Call List,
and when one calls me four times within four hours, I no longer care for that cause.
Do not be fluffy with me?
Mofumofu true | Nekopuchi [pixiv]
“4 Against you, you only, have I sinned
and done what is evil in your sight,
so that you may be justified in your words
and blameless in your judgment. (Psalm 51:4)”

No comments:

Post a Comment