The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Squeeze Play

To placate Jeremy Danner, the Kansas City Royals won against the Arizona Diamondbacks yesterday, so I received a code for half off at Papa John’s Pizza today.
This is serious filly cuddling any way you slice it
Cuddle Harder! by slightlyshade on deviantART
Alexandre Diboine’s Art Is the Highlight of My Week
“Alexandre ‘Zedig’ Diboine currently works at Activision. If you think that means he draws army men all day, though, you couldn’t be further from the truth.”
“3 Because your steadfast love is better than life,
my lips will praise you. (Psalm 63:3-4)
4 So I will bless you as long as I live;
in your name I will lift up my hands.”
Why Would Russia Sink Their Own Ship?
“Russians (or Russian sympathizers) sank a ship to block Ukraine’s access to an important harbor. This tactic isn’t as unusual as you might think.”

No comments:

Post a Comment