The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, March 10, 2014

I just want to say hello Again

Since the first generation, and every following incarnation, I continue to like the Transformers, whose longevity is not without a quizzical paradox:
“Some argue The Transformers: The Movie ended the first generation of the franchise, yet is the one thing... the only thing... most remember.”
I today watched the first two episodes from season four of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic on the Hub Network, which has announced a sequel to a film that no one was sure, was even wanted, My Little Pony® Equestria Girls™.
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks EXCLUSIVE Movie Clip
“Get ready to shake your tail with Twilight Sparkle ...Subscribe to Hasbro Studios Shorts; My Little Pony: Equestria Girls.”
“3 Jesus answered him, Truly, truly, I say to you,
unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God. (John 3:3)”
A pony based off The Tree of Harmony
The Tree of Harmony - Pony Form by Heilos on deviantART
During the episodes of the same name, “Princess Twilight Sparkle” returns the Elements of Harmony from whence they came, to the Tree of Harmony; to sacrifice everything for what one feels, and knows, to be right, is Rainbow Power, the gimmick for this season.
“In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace. (Ephesians 1:7)”

No comments:

Post a Comment