The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Osama bin Ladin

Evidence suggests that Osama bin Ladin has been captured and killed today by American forces in Pakistan.
Man Unknowingly Live Tweets About Raid on Bin Laden’s Compound - World News - ABC News Radio
“World News and Headlines From ABC News Radio”
When we read the news, I was at Denton’s house, where we had earlier played You Don’t Know Jack. We watched the speech on-line as streamed live by CNN. We set off a rocket in celebration.
Osama Bin Laden’s Death Drives Rapid Facebook Posts
“Osama Bin Laden’s death has Facebook users sharing stories and offering opinions at a rate of several posts per second as of this writing.”
I went to McDonald’s soon after for a burger. Handing me the sack, the young man asked, “Did you heard what happened?”
I replied affirmatively.
He asked me, “How do you feel about it?”
“Mixed,” I said.
“Me, too. I feel good, but what is the opinion of the world going be of us now? I mean, the US has been kind of a shady character, so will the world now back our agenda?”
Good questions were these.
Twitter / Martin G.: “I consider this our military’s success, NOT OBAMA’s.”
My only feeling is that, like your girlfriend, the sycophantic media will somehow find this to be another reason to lick Obama’s dick and to fondle his balls.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment