The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, May 16, 2011

Botch-fest 019

Following the instructions of my academic adviser, I have regrettably had to withdraw from my on-line class. I submitted my institutional application late to the Department of Financial Aid, who subsequently lost the electronic copy of the form. I resubmitted the form, but I was disenrolled from the course on Friday. In order for me to not owe for the course, I was advised to drop the course. I regret that I have not been able to contribute to the class discussions. I did not understand that my responsibility was to purchase the textbook ahead of the class. When I have an appointment with a doctor requiring a blood test and property taxes due on my car, I do not know how I will be able to purchase the book ahead of the next term.
This has been an unmitigated disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment