The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, July 27, 2019

YES, I affect YOUR life, too

No one can be there for everyone, so be there for whom you can be there. I went to a visitation for a friend whose aunt passed away, but I really only went there to give my friend a hug because I didn’t know anyone else. The only other thing I did was thank the mortuary services staff. All you can do is all you can do.
“This song for some reason, is cheering me up, Chris. ~ I wish I could hug every single creature in this world, and make it less paranoid, unhappy or bad, and guide him toward a future where the Innocence of our souls, is the key to grow up and be happy. ~”
“do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)”
Trick horse by CinnamonTee
Trick horse by CinnamonTee

No comments:

Post a Comment